- “A significant advance in singularity scholarship” Ted Goertzel, Professor of Sociology, Rutgers University
- “The best introduction I know to some profound debates about our future as a species” David Christian, Professor, Macquarie University, Sydney
- “Riveting ... [insightful commentaries on the] continuing co-evolution of computing and humanity” Grady Booch, Chief Scientist for Software Engineering, IBM Research
- “A remarkably thorough survey of contemporary expert thinking concerning the technological singularity” Aubrey de Grey, Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies & SENS Foundation
- "A valuable overview of the singularity debate" Terry Winograd, Professor of Computer Science, Stanford University
The volume can be purchased from online retailers such as Amazon and directly from Springer.
Chapters available online:
- Singularity Hypotheses: An Overview. Amnon H. Eden, David Pearce, Eric Steinhart, James H. Moor
- A Singular Universe of Many Singularities: Cultural Evolution in a Cosmic Context. Eric J. Chaisson, Harvard University
- New Millennium AI and the Convergence of History: Update of 2012. Jürgen Schmidhuber, University of Lugano & SUPSI
The volume is edited by Amnon H. Eden, James H. Moor, Johnny Søraker, and Eric Steinhart. Our contact person is Amnon.